Sunday, November 23, 2014

AMK P-20 20 in. Magnet P.I. Floor Sweeper in my opinion


The couple of days ago. I'm looking for information on the AMK P-20 20 in. Magnet P.I. Floor Sweeper, so i would like to bring a story to tell.


AMK P-20 20 in. Magnet P.I. Floor Sweeper

AMK P-20 20 in. Magnet P.I. Floor Sweeper


Magnet P.I. is well suited for cleaning up construction sites. The wider model P-32 can remove debris from large areas quickly while the narrower model P-20 is convenient for smaller and constricted spaces. Magnet P.I. sweepers are very powerful and will snap up quantities of nails wire tin etc. Bottom of housing provides large storage area for debris. 2 ground clearance for smooth sweeping over flat and rough surfaces. Ideal for roofers-maintenance firms. 6 Wheels. No operating costs. Magnet Width 20. Overall Width 26. Handle Length 48. 100 lbs of lifting power. Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's crucial to spend less in today's financial state. We should be very careful with funds, but we are able to easily nevertheless always maintain store shopping. You can find everything you need for a smaller amount when on the web. Please please read on to discover having the very best information regarding thrifty shopping on the internet.

Tags: Housewares>Vacuums & Steamers>Hand Vacuums & Sweepers



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive